Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

i watched HP, it was dissapointing.
i met up with a friend.. lets call him...            

we walked to fairview, jumped the construction fence and sat on the half dismantled playground.

            told me that im like a little kid.
            told me that he read my blog and it didnt sound like me.
            told me that in a world of 6,882,650,341 people that i'd be about seven of them.

Thats kinda cool, im might be black?? but netherless im not seven people. im just one person.

One in six billion, eight hundred and eighty two million,six hundred and fifty thousand, three hundred and forty one people.

            told me that its like i dont know who i am, or why i wake up every morning.

so i tried to answer that question. i wake up because of my alarm clock. on my phone.

then i decided to stop being a smart ass and realise that yes, ofcourse what he was saying was deeper than that.

            was saying i have many different personalities. masks i you will.

maybe ive changed, maybe. maybe. maybe.

but to be bluntly honest. i dont think im a whole different person.
and maybe, maybe, maybe i dont know what i want right now. does anyone.

i dont know what job i want to do.
i dont know what clothes i should wear.
i dont know what hairstyle i should have.

but i do know. i know many things about myself.

i do know what music i enjoy.
i do know i like to have fun with my friends
i do know that i like someone.

so lets call me            , apparently im confused and have multiple personalites.

No comments:

Post a Comment