Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Fam.

Exams are over :)

looking forward to summer, mostly to seeing my brothers and my parents!

Moving to boarding school you realise how important family is. 

You make that effort to ring them 3 times a week, sometimes to ask for leave. or more money :)
but other times, its just to hear their voice.

i love talking to my brothers because sometimes i find it pretty hard to think that i'm not aroung whilst they grow up.

i call them at night because of the time difference. i lay on my bed with my eyes closed, trying to picture where they are in the house, how long their hair is now, how tall they are now.

Me and Jess (11) talk about whatever we can. i ask him if there is anyone he likes at school. how his swimming is going. 
Me and Hugo (9) have shorter conversations. but i still cherish every second of it.

these summer holidays i want to try and stick to #3

Don't believe all your hear, or sleep all you want.

i'm going to try and block put the bullshit and crap i hear, i'm going to try to not sleep in everyday, because although sleeping in is great, id rather spend time with my friends and family.


No comments:

Post a Comment